Promptair & Electrical Pty Ltd | SCR PM Permanet Magnet Series 7.5kW-15kW
An Energy Saving Revolution
Introducing the new affordable energy saving 7.5-15 kW SCR Permanent Magnet VSD (variable speed drive) compressor which can save users up to 60% in power. The Westair SCR PM compressor range is the smart choice for business wanting to reduce energy costs.
Westair recognise that businesses, regardless of their size and wallets, want to save power, and, to see the financial benefit of any energy saving technology adopted from day one. The new SCR PM range is the ultimate solution and is set to revolutionise the compressor industry with savings delivered at every turn.
- Save Up to 60% in Power! – compared to using a fixed speed compressor.
- Low Outlay Cost – Lower priced than most fixed speed compressors!
- Pay-Back in as Little as 1-2 years – The more your air demands fluctuates, the faster the pay-back
- Simplified Servicing – Direct-drive, belt-free design with a clever flip-top design for easy servicing.
Energy Saving Features
- Highest PM motor efficiency (higher than IE3 efficiency ratings)
- 20 seconds off-load running time (dramatically reduce total run hours)
- Superior Inovance Vector VSD control technology
- IP65 protection grade permanent magnet motor
- Variable range of 25-100%
- Soft start (unlimited motor starts per hour)
- High efficiency airend
- PM motor has no cooling fan due to being linked with the compressors oil cooling system, which in turn reduces load/amp draw on motor.
- Direct drive (1:1 ratio) – no gearing or transmission loss
- Energy saving controller
- Small compact design
- 130L integrated Air Receiver
- 8 or 10 bar pressure available
SCR have developed a new labyrinth structure which integrates the oil/air separator tank in with the main air receiver.
This ground breaking design dramatically reduces the compressor size saving you on valuable floor space.
Patent Design Integrated Tank
SCR have developed a new labyrinth structure which integrates the oil/air separator tank in with the main air receiver. This ground breaking design dramatically reduces the compressor size saving you on valuable floor space.
A simple flip top design means that all components are accessible for maintenance. Service interval times are kept to a minimum with a spin on separator and no belts to change.
Tank Size (L)
|Air Outlet Size||Dimensions
|SCR10PMT-8||1.8-7.5||10||0.26-1.06||9-37||8||130||1/2"||1197 x 500 x 1125||280|
|SCR10PMT-8||2.7-11||15||0.42-1.70||14-60||8||130||3/4"||1197 x 605 x 1220||320|
|SCR20PMT-8||3.7-15||20||0.54-2.17||19-77||8||130||3/4"||1197 x 605 x 1220||340|